It’s funny … the way the mind works … how it picks up on one project, for example, and holds to it with a vengence … while others just get knocked around … down one space, one slot on the totem … generally, it is the most recently written or drawn that draws your attention … my – our intentions
… Barbara and the Humming Dragon … which came first? this tale born of our last trip to Turkey Run IN State Park <?> or a story drawn from a watercolor sketch … Krysten and the Hungry Dragon … and what are we gonna do about it?, or them?
Then there is The Girl Next Door …
and Angel Darling, Detective, and the Case of the Missing Sacred Necklace … 1
and how do any of these match against The Three Blind Mice and the Seeing Eye Elephant? Which do wee approach first; they are all appealing – picture-wise … illustration-wise
.. The key is do it. Do something. Do ANYthing!
… So …
- (one) we are determined to focus on one project/story a month –
- (two) the first story to be approached is / will be Krysten and the Hungry Dragon
- (three) the next story – the second – will be the first in the series Angel Darling …
- (four) each month there is / will be a throwaway – a cover piece … to be used for a calandar project
twelve titles and a cover for the family’s Christmas Calendar
5. (five) by November … we will be concentrating on the holidays … Thanksgiving, Christmas, Kwanza … New Year’s … winter …
I think we will choose the story of the first Christmas Tree –